Call Us Toll Free 877-777-3771 or 718-676-1977
SHOP BY CATEGORY
Modern Living Room
Modern Leather Sofas
Modern Fabric Sofas
Modern Chaise Lounges
Modern Lounge Chairs
Ottomans and Benches
Modern Dining Room
Modern Wall Units
Modern Kids Bedroom
Modern TV Stands
Wall Art and Mirrors
Modular Wall Units
Kitchen Remodeling NYC
Shop Furniture by Brand
NEW ARRIVALS [+]
Modern Dining Table MZ-Vaxel
Save: 41% off
Modern Lounge Chair MZ-MIB Black
Save: 16% off
LC Mobili Entertainment Center Box Combi 5
Save: 58% off
LC Mobili Wall Unit Box Combi 3
Save: 54% off
Modern Living Room
Modern Lounge Chairs
>> Lounge Chair Boston by Soho Concept
Return to the Product List
Lounge Chair Boston by Soho Concept
MODEL: BNT-Boston BN
Save: 34% off
Fabric-D Grade I (+$220.00)
Fabric-D Grade II (+$220.00)
Top Grain Leather (+$660.00)
Full Grain Leather (+$1,320.00)
Add to Cart:
Ask a Question
The product is in Stock now in Black Pepper Fabric-1, Ivory Fabric-1, Black Diamond Fabric-D and Black Leather Full Grain Leather. The other colors and material option for Special Order only: 8-14 Weeks.
Lounge Chair Boston by Soho Concept (
Formerly BNT Furniture
Stylish Lounge Chair will make your living space ultra-modern and elegant. The stainless steel sleigh base makes the Chair look very chic. The Chair is built on solid birch wood frame. The loose removable cushions are zippered and filled with down and feather.
- Cotton’s best property is its ability to breathe by absorbing and releasing perspiration quickly. Polyester provides improved wrinkle resistance, durability, high color retention and its low absorbency allows the fiber to dry very quickly. Acrylic is a synthetic fiber that is both soft and lightweight. Acrylic has an ability to retain their shape and texture after washing and drying. The blend of polyester with acrylic and cotton contributes durability, resiliency and shape retention.
*Fabric-D Grade I
- Viscose is soft, smooth, cool, comfortable, highly absorbent, skin friendly and have the appearance of cotton or wool. Linen is a very durable, strong fabric where the fibers do not stretch and are resistant to damage from abrasion. Linen has the ability to absorb and lose water rapidly. It can gain up to 20% moisture without feeling damp.
*Fabric-D Grade II
- Cotton's best property is its ability to breathe by absorbing and releasing perspiration quickly. Polyester is a synthetic fiber which provides improved wrinkle resistance, durability, high color retention and its low absorbency allows the fiber to dry very quickly. Linen is a very durable, strong fabric where the fibers do not stretch and are resistant to damage from abrasion. Linen has the ability to absorb and lose water rapidly. It can gain up to 20% moisture without feeling damp.
- Wool is a natural fiber with a number of excellent qualities and unique properties. Suitable for all climates, the wool fibers adapt easily to room temperature, having a cooling effect in warm rooms and a warming effect in cold rooms.
) is a new upholstery material that has many advanced features including breath-ability, super durability, easy cleaning and maintenance. It is suitable for all climates and with its high durability, it emulates the finest leathers. PPM’s 1.5mm thickness gives reliable strength that also resists tearing, sagging, cracking and shrinking. PPM is recommended for high traffic commercial environments.
*Leather Full Grain
- Full-Grain leather is the highest quality of leather; it is supplied in its natural form meaning it has not been sanded or buffed to remove the natural beauty marks of the hide. It will therefore have slight imperfections such as scarring and grain variations, making each hide unique which is regarded as proof of authenticity and quality. Full-grain leather is the strongest and most durable leather out of all. Additionally, since the grain is so tight, it resists moisture very well and it feels very silky. The exquisite beauty and true naturalness of full-grain leather is easy to clean and care for and it retains its original beauty for a very long time.
*Leather Top Grain
- Top-grain leather is a natural material which is permeable to air and moisture; it is supple and soft, warm, flexible and durable – its characteristic comfort properties have been appreciated since time immemorial. With its fine finish, top-grain leather is flame-resistant, light fast, oil-resistant and water-repellent. It complies with today’s most stringent standards. The exquisite beauty and true naturalness of top-grain leather is easy to clean and care for and it retains its original beauty for a very long time.
tarting price for Chair in Fabric-1 Upholstery.
Chair: W35.4" x D35.4" x H23.6".
Fabric-1 (Jane Collecti
Fabric-D Grade I (Jane Col
Fabric-D Grade II (Jane Collection):
Wool (Ankara Collection):
PPM (Kent Col
ather Full Grain (Kent Collection):
Leather Top Grain
Shipping & Returns
Conditions of Use
Gift Certificate FAQ
Brooklyn Furniture & Accessories
Copyright © MIG Furniture, Inc.